Busby SEO Test
Posted by katroboy pada Oktober 16, 2008
Busby SEO Test is a contest created by Busby Web Solutions from Australia, actually called “Busby SEO World Cup 2“, this contest is all about SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), challange all web master, SEO specialists, guru’s, masters and hot shots from all over the world to compete over a 4 month period to gain the highest position they can achieve on Google (USA Google Data Center – http://22.214.171.124).
Yesterday Katroboy joined this contest and today created this post to entered Busby SEO Test. Even though I know only a little bit about SEO, but I’ll give a try, I’ll do my best to win this contest (hehehe.. Dreaming Mode: ON) but I don’t really know how on earth I will optimized this article in order to rank first in Google in 4 month, could someone tell me how?? 😀
This Busby SEO Test prize is awesome, 1st winner will bring home $5000, second place $2000, third $500, fourth $200, and fifth place $100, not bad prize right? You can join this contest from 1st October 2008 and result will be measured on Google by 31st January 2009 (12:00 midday, Perth, WA). There’s also Midway prize – $1000 to the contestant who has the highest Average ranking on Google (USA Google Data Center – http://126.96.36.199) this can be measured on Monday 5th January 2009 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia.
So what are you waiting for… hurry up prepares your gear and enter Busby SEO Test contest..
Here is the Rules:
- Start date is 1st October 2008 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia at which point the phrase will be posted on the Busby website.
- End date of 31st January 2009 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia.
- Only ethical SEO techniques may be engaged and the judges reserve the right to review the techniques engaged by the winner to ensure they comply.
- No pornography, no discrimination and no illegal behaviour is permitted.
- The competition is only open to domain and sub domain names that do not include the key phrase in any form.
- Only registered entrants are eligible to compete and win the prize. Busby will maintain a list of entrants which can be view on the Entrants list page.
- Registration is free, open to anyone of any age, gender, race and domicile and can only be made through Registration Process.
- All entrants pages must have a visible link back to http://www.busbywebsolutions.com with the following text (including the hyperlink) in black arial 10 font: Participant in the Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation Challenge
- Only one prize per person.
- Employees, franchisees and licensees of Busby (and each of their family members) are eligible to enter but are not eligible to win any prizes.
- From time to time rules are added/updated in-line with community feedback to find the most up-to-date rules please click here.